Come and work as a cleaner in the best and neatest job in Finland! 👑
Would you like a job where you can see the trail of your own work, help your clients in the middle of their everyday life, and make your workmate’s day much better? Would you like to be a part of an award-winning family business, making Finland a happier place to live, one home at a time?
Great! We are currently looking for brisk cleaners to bring joy to the daily lives of both our customers and colleagues. There are currently open positions in the Helsinki metropolitan area, Tampere, Turku, Oulu and Jyväskylä.
You can start working flexibly when it suits you. Read more below and drop the free-form application right away!
What is the job of a home cleaner like?
- We clean our customers’ homes regularly every 1-4 weeks. Over time, both customers and cleaning sites become familiar.
- We work in pairs because it is more comfortable, efficient and safe. A working couple is always there to help you.
- We operate in Helsinki and its surrounding areas, Tampere, Turku, Jyväskylä and Oulu. You can choose the place that suits you best.
- We will familiarize you carefully with the tasks, so you do not need previous experience in cleaning work. However, if you are an experienced cleaner, we will consider it in your salary.
- We mainly work in Finnish, but our work community also communicates fluently in English. We support all our employees in studying the Finnish language.
- Even though we work hard, the atmosphere in our company is laid-back and easy-going. Hopefully, your favorite accessories are a hoodie and a smile! 😊
What is it like to work in Finland?
- We work from Monday to Friday. Shifts are between 7 am and 5 pm. We spend weekends with family, friends and hobbies.
- You can work part-time or full-time. A part-time contract can be for example 10-30 hours a week, depending on your life situation.
- We have insured you against accidents at work. If you fall ill, our occupational health service will help.
- You accrue vacation days based on the days or hours you work. So you can spend your holiday for 2-4 weeks in the summer, for example.
- We pay the salary twice a month. Your salary is determined by your collective agreement in the real estate services industry and your work experience.
- To work in Finland, you need a residence and work permit. We help with all the necessary paperwork.
- We genuinely care about our employees. According to researches, we have the best co-workers in Finland and each of our employees can participate in the development of our work community.
What do we expect from you?
- We hope you are a hardworking and happy fellow. You have an impeccable background and want to commit to being Finland’s Best Coworker among your awesome co-workers!
We take good care of you, provenly 🧡
Employer brand of the year
Best workplace in Finland
Best cleaning company in Europe
Employer of the year
4th best workplace in Finland
What does our work mean to our customers? 🧡
The common free time in the hectic everyday life
As a singer, Suvi’s work is rootless – home is her own safe haven, where it’s wonderful to return after a long break.
In addition to a clean home, Koti Puhtaaksi home cleaning allows the family valuable free time in the middle of a hectic everyday life.
Conditions of the competition
- The prize is € 1,000 in cash and will be presented to the winner in person.
- The raffle will take place among all those who have completed the application on 15.12.2022, and the winner will be notified in person.
- If we do not reach the winner by 6:30 pm on December 30, 2022 by phone, email, or Facebook message, the winner will be re-drawn.
- The winner agrees to give the video interview to the company for free use. Texts, images, and videos are produced by Koti Puhtaaksi Oy.
- Your information will be added to Koti Puhtaaksi Oy’s applicant database and your information will be processed in accordance with our data protection report.
- Koti Puhtaaksi Oy’s employees and their families cannot participate in the competition.
- Koti Puhtaaksi Oy has the right to change the terms of the competition.
- Facebook or any other party/channel is not involved in the competition. Koti Puhtaaksi Oy is responsible for the competition, which releases the other parties from responsibilities and obligations.